There was an error in this gadget

Friday, December 21, 2012

Sequels I Can't Wait For... Final Episode!

This will be my final posting on the sequels I am looking forward to in 2013. There are many more excellent series being continued next year, but I have not had a chance to fall in love with them yet. Please let me know of any worthy additions to this list. I am always looking for new books to try out! Here are my final two sequels although both don't have titles released or the summary yet:

Throne of Glass #2 by Sarah J. Maas --> sequel to Throne of Glass

I fell in love with this series from the moment I started reading the book. The thing that caught my attention first from the first book was the title, Throne of Glass. I was intrigued by the title. After I read the summary I knew I had to read Throne of Glass. What is better than a strong female character who is also a deadly spy? I flew through the first book it was written so well with excellent character and plot development. 

The summary has not yet been released, but if I had to guess I would go with the development of the relationship between Celaena and the prince. I would also expect more intrigue and action from the second book with more explanation of the magic. Furthermore, I am expecting some action to be taken against the king by Celaena. I am very excited for this book which is expected to be released some time in 2013.

Dracomachia by Rachel Hartman --> sequel to Seraphina
 
Seraphina is one of those books that the cover did not appeal to me at all. I thought the book was a little old looking and possibly childish. The reason I ended up reading this book was from the many positive reviews I read about the book. I figured I had to give it a try. I am very glad I ended up reading this book. As soon as I started, I flew through the book. I have an interest in books with dragons and even more in books with dragons as main characters. The first book left off with a cliffhanger. I can't wait to see how the series continues. 

As I already mentioned, this book does not have a cover or summary released yet. This means I will make something up for you! :) I'm sure the book will continue with the development of a meaningful partnership between dragons and humans. Seraphina will be a major part of this development. Seraphina will also journey to find the half dragon, half humans in the kingdom of Goredd. I'm sure there will be a lot of conflict between the two sides who oppose this alliance. The second book has an expected publication of July 9th 2013 by Random House Children's Books.

What books are you excited to read in 2013?





No comments: