There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, December 9, 2012

New TV Series I am Crazy About!

I recently was told to watch the TV show, The Walking Dead. I am usually not up on the new TV shows so by the time I checked into this series, they are now on the third season which is great for me! I just checked out season one from the library. It. Was. Amazing! I was enthralled from the first episode. I am usually not a huge zombie fan, but this series has definitely captured my interest. I am anxiously awaiting the second season from the library.

I fell in love with the variety of characters they have on the show. Season 1 ended with a cliffhanger and I'm curious to see where the remaining gang heads out. I'm also anxious to find out what has caused this epidemic.



Other TV Shows I Love:






No comments: