There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Movie Review: Geek Charming

Browsing the shelves, I found this gem on the shelf. I'm a huge fan of the Disney channel and Disney movies, so this is right up my alley. And I know the story has been told millions of times, but I never get sick of the populars becoming friends with the regulars. It's not cheesy which makes it very easy to read. I loved it! Will I watch it again? Maybe, but probably not. Am I glad I watched it at least once? Absolutely!

Summary:

After "it" girl Dylan accidentally drops her expensive handbag into the mall fountain, she's surprised when film geek Josh retrieves it for her. After Josh rescues her bag, Dylan jumps at the chance to be the subject of his new documentary. Dylan hopes the film will clinch her campaign for Blossom Queen -- she claims that winning is her only life goal! Josh, meanwhile, plans to make a hard-hitting expose about popularity; but as he gets to know Dylan, he discovers that her real persona is more interesting than the faux facade she has created. At the last minute, Josh decides his film should introduce this awesome girl to the world, but how will Dylan react when she sees it?

No comments: