There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Movie Review: Prometheus

This is another movie review that is not an entirely glowing recommendation. It is also another movie review with Charlize Theron in it. This movie started off a little confusing. It needs your full attention because a lot is going on. As the movie develops, it captured my attention and I was hooked. Unfortunately, I was also tired. So I paused the movie and went to bed. I restarted the movie the next day with high expectations because the previous half was very good! ...Unfortunately, the movie got weird and confusing. Parts weren't explained well and I finished the movie frustrated and confused. I later found out that this movie is a preface to the Alien series, but it still doesn't explain a lot of what occured. The writers, director and producer definitely dropped the ball after the second half of the movie, but let me know what you thought. I could definitely have missed something.

Summary:

A team of explorers discover a clue to the origins of mankind on Earth, leading them on a journey to the darkest corners of the universe. There, they must fight a terrifying battle to save the future of the human race.

No comments: