There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Movie Review: Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted

I loved this movie. I know a lot of people thought it wasn't that good, but I really enjoyed it. I liked the new characters and the new villian. It was entertaining, colorful, fun and musical! Another great aspect: you don't have to watch it with your full attention. One of the reasons I love cartoons. Generally, there isn't a huge twist at the ending which you won't understand if you didn't pay attention. Don't get me wrong, I love those movies too, but it was nice to relax and not pay full attention. My favorite character by far is Marty and he has an important/fun role, in my opinion, in this movie. I rewatched several scenes because they are that fun! Check it out today!

Summary:

Alex, Marty, Gloria and Melman are still fighting to get home to their beloved Big Apple. Their journey takes them through Europe where they find the perfect cover: a traveling circus, which they reinvent - Madagascar style.

No comments: