There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Movie Review: The Amazing Spider-Man

In one word: Sublime! And for those who might need it, sublime means "not to be excelled; supreme, inspiring awe; impressive." I have watched the Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst Spidermans. Whereas I passively enjoyed those movies, I absolutely loved the new spiderman movie. It was funny, action-packed and adventurous. From the moment the movie started to the moment it ended, I was hooked!! As the title suggests, this movie was amazing! Andrew Garfield is PERFECT as Spider-Man and I love Emma Stone as the love interest. I also loved how much closer this movie stuck to the original comics. This one will be purchased and put into my own collection!

Summary:

Peter Parker finds a clue that might help him understand why his parents disappeared when he was young. His path puts him on a collision course with Dr. Curt Connors, his father's former partner.

No comments: