There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Movie Review: The Artist

I have been putting off watching this movie for a while. I have checked it out two times before I finally watched it last night. The idea of watching a new black and white movie just didn't appeal to me for some reason. Don't get me wrong - I love black and white movies to a certain extent, but when I am looking for a NEW movie - I'm not thinking black and white.


ANYWAYS... I LOVED the movie! It was amazing how they took a story and created it without using words. The facial experiences were phenomenal and the pairing of the music with the story worked tremendously well! It made me laugh and it made me cry. I am so glad I took the time to watch this movie - you should too!

Summary:

A silent movie star meets a young dancer, but the arrival of talking pictures sends their careers in opposite directions.

No comments: