There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Duct Tape Flowers!

On Tuesday, September 18th, we had a duct tape program at the library. It was a lot of fun! I have fallen in love with making duct tape flowers. I have included some of my designs in this posts. It's a very easy project that takes minutes to complete.


 The full steps can be found at duckbrand.com under their duck tape club tab along the top. It basically consists of having a pipe cleaner or straw with which to start the flower on. From there, you make triangular petals to attach to the base. You continue attaching petals until it forms a flower.










I also added some pipe cleaner designs after I was finished. On the yellow flower, I used the pipe cleaner as petals and on the green flower, I made a funky design. Your creativity is endless. Use it to create your own duck tape works of art!


You may have notice a theme in my flowers... I'm a huge Packer fan. As a result, I create Packer flowers. With these two, that makes 3 Packer flowers that I have made so far...! :)



No comments: