Feed the MPL Fish!!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Phenomenal Musical Talent - Mike Tompkins

I love music! I love listening to music and I love singing to music. Unfortunately, I was not born with a huge amount of talent so listening is probably the preferable choice for those around me! Such as listening to Mike Tompkins. This guy is amazing! He recreates popular music and sings it a cappella. This alone does not make him overly talented, until you realize that he sings all of the other parts as well including the piano and the cymbals and the drums, etc. Amazing! The video I have included is his recreation of Kay Perry's "Firework" - I chose this song because I love the colors and how the different parts are distinguished. Check out his other work on YouTube or his website http://www.mike-tompkins.com/


No comments: