Feed the MPL Fish!!

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Movie Review: We Bought a Zoo

As I am sure you have begun to notice, I have been on a movie kick lately. With school, I have not had a lot of time to do reading besides the textbooks of course! As a result, when I have a few minutes, I like to watch TV series and movies. That is why my reviews are focusing on movies I have watched recently. This next movie that I highly recommend is the new Matt Damon movie, "We Bought a Zoo!" Just like Happy Feet Two, I was not necessarily anxiously waiting for this movie. I expected it to be a drama while good would not be as entertaining.

I was very wrong. This movie had a lot of funny parts, and I was very happy I watched it! It was very cute. The young girl was adorable and the relationship between all of the characters in the movie was fabulous! I highly recommend watching this movie!

Summary:

This movie is based on a true story (something I didn't realize until the end of the movie). When his teenage son gets into trouble, Benjamin Mee gives up a lucrative newspaper job to move his family to the most unlikely of places: a zoo! With help from an eclectic staff, and with many misadventures along the way, Benjamin embarks on a fresh beginning to restore the dilapidated zoo to its former glory, while uniting his family.

No comments: