Feed the MPL Fish!!

Monday, April 23, 2012

Movie Review: War Horse

Who's looking for a very emotional movie? I think the key to watching any movie is to go into the movie with low expectations. Here is the third movie which I went into with low expectations and came out really liking! I expected a dry drama movie, but I found a thrilling adventure movie following both the horse and the owner's horse. Take the time to watch this movie too!

Summary:

Set against the sweeping canvas of World War I, this deeply heartfelt story begins with the remarkable friendship between a horse named Joey and his young trainer Albert. When they're forced apart by war, we follow Joey's extraordinary journey as he changes and inspires the lives of everyone he meets. One of the most powerful and moving stories of friendship ever told.

No comments: