Feed the MPL Fish!!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Movie Review: Happy Feet Two


I saw Happy Feet shortly after it was released in 2006. It was a  cute movie. Not one that I would want to check out repetitively, but it was definitely enjoyable and I really liked it. When Happy Feet Two was released this year, I put myself on the holds list. It wasn't one I was anxiously waiting for, especially since it was a sequel and often sequels aren't as good as the first movie.

This movie did not disappoint! In many ways, I enjoyed this movie more than the first one. It was adorable and funny. They took the movie in a few different directions with introductions to new characters as well as old favorites! It was a light hearted movie for those days that you don't want to think and you just want to relax and enjoy. I would definitely suggest checking this movie out!

Summary:

Mumble is back -- and everybody's favorite tap-dancing penguin now has a son named Erik! Mumble was born to dance, but little Erik just isn't feelin' the beat. In this epic sequel, Erik must discover what his own "thing" is in a world of singing and dancing choices. When the entire nation of Emperor Penquins is threatened, trapped by an enormouse iceberg, Antartic creatures big and small must work together to rescue them... and only then does Erik find his own groove.

No comments: