There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Countdown to THE HUNGER GAMES!!!


3 DAYS LEFT BEFORE THE RELEASE OF THE HUNGER GAMES!! REASON 3: KATNISS EVERDEEN!!

Many people would assume that this would be the number one reason I am looking forward to seeing The Hunger Games, but it only makes reason number 3. Reason 1 and 2 are specific scenes I love in the book that I am looking forward to seeing in theaters. So if you have not read The Hunger Games - DO NOT READ THE NEXT TWO POSTS! I'm warning you right now, there will be certain events revealed.

Katniss is being played byJennifer Lawrence who also stared in Winter's Bone. From her acting in Winter's Bone, I have confidence that she will do an equally excellent job in The Hunger Games. Katniss is my favorite character in The Hunger Games. She is strong, self-reliant, loyal, tough, smart, rebellious, and soft-hearted! She may be a hunter, but she is definitely not a killer. I can't wait to see her progress through The Hunger Games!

No comments: