There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Countdown to THE HUNGER GAMES!!!

6 DAYS LEFT OF WAITING FOR THE HUNGER GAMES! Reason 6: Gale Hawthorne

I'll be honest - Gale was at the top of my list of favorite characters the first time I read The Hunger Games. What is there not to love: self-sufficient, loyal, tall, dark hair, attractive, supportive, brooding, somewhat mysterious - shall I go on? lol! They chose Liam Hemsworth to portray Gale in The Hunger Games movie! If you can't tell which one is Gale from the picture - then there's no help for you (just find the most attractive one:) )! I can't wait to see him in action: hunting in the beginning, pulling Primrose off of Katniss, and talking to Katniss before she is sent to the Capitol. He does not have a main role in the first book, but he is constantly in Katniss mind and sometimes affects the actions he takes. Plus, I'll be honest - he's not too bad to look at :)!

No comments: