There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Countdown to THE HUNGER GAMES!!!

13 more days until the release of the long-awaited movie, The Hunger Games!! Reason 13: the FIGHT against a totalitarianism society - the FIGHT against dictatorship!

I'll admit another aspect of myself - I love a good fight! To be more specific, I love an individual ready and willing to fight against injustice! Part of the reason I love The Hunger Games is that Katniss is that individual and not only that she's not fully conscious of what she's doing. She is mainly focusing on staying true to herself. She has no alterior motive, but in the process she finds herself fighting against the injustice inherent in the society she lives in.

I'm really looking forward to how the movie is going to portray these injustices and the fight which Katniss undergoes starting with the Mockingjay pin and ending with her last defiant act. I hope they find a way to portray it as part of Katniss' character and not a well organized effort.

No comments: