There was an error in this gadget

Friday, March 9, 2012

Countdown to THE HUNGER GAMES!!!!

14 more days until the release of The Hunger Games!!! Reason 14: Love triangle between Katniss, Gale and Peeta - Who would you choose?

Katniss is such an awesome character. She is such a strong, resourceful woman so it makes sense that others would be drawn to her. The first book really had me torn - I had fallen in love with Gale - who wouldn't? Strong friend and supporter, provider for his family, and a loyal friend. Plus from the description in the book, not too bad on the eyes either. Then we have the introduction of Peeta. I'll be honest - he seemed weaker and less demanding of my attention. To be honest, I was rooting for Gale throughout the entire first book. I can't wait to see how this is portrayed in the movie!

No comments: