Feed the MPL Fish!!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Countdown to THE HUNGER GAMES!!!


16 more days! Reason 16 - Panem Capitol and President Snow

I am really looking forward to how President Snow and the Capitol will be presented in The Hunger Games. Suzanne Collins does an excellent job of depicting the Capitol and President Snow, who is such a central character to these books even though he doesn't make a huge appearance. I was very surprised they chose Donald Sutherland to represent President Snow in the movie.

From the books, I have an impression of President Snow as conniving, intelligent, manipulating and evil. Donald Sutherland is more of a friendly grandpa over the adjectives I depicted. I'm intreged to see how he portrays President Snow in the movie. This is one area that I am not as excited as nervous and intrigued!

No comments: