Feed the MPL Fish!!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Movie Release - The Vow

Here is a movie I have been looking forward to for a couple of months!! I first ran across this story when a teen let me know about it - thank you!

It's such a beautiful concept - girl and boy fall in love, marry, and intend to live happily ever after. Unfortunaely, the wife gets in a car accident and loses her memory. Instead of giving up on her and their marriage, her husband decides to woo her again and make her fall back in love with him!!! The best part - this is a true story about
Kim and Krickitt Carpenter!!

This movie will be released this Friday, February 10th starring Rachel McAdams and Channing Tatum. It sounds like a beautiful movie - I can't wait to see it!! There is also a book being released as well!

Another movie I can't wait for... THE HUNGER GAMES IN THEATERS, MARCH 23rd!!!!!

No comments: