Feed the MPL Fish!!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Justin Timberlake - Movies

His new movie, In Time, was just released on DVD on January 31st. I actually went to see this movie in theatres. It was surprisingly good! Here is the synopis: In the not-too-distant future the aging gene has been switched off. To avoid overpopulation, time has become the currency and the way people pay for luxuries and necessities. The rich can live forever, while the rest try to negotiate for their immortality. A poor young man who comes into a fortune of time, ends up on the run from a police force known as 'time keepers'.

I would definitely recommend getting on this hold's list to check it out!

Other Justin Timberlake movies I would recommend:
- The Social Network: awesome - loved this movie

- Yogi Bear - Timberlake plays Boo-Boo Bear, my favorite character!

- Friends with Benefits - might be inappropriate for anyone under 13 years of age - I thought it was a good love story

- Shrek Forever After - both in the third movie and last Shrek movie, Timberlake played Artie Pendragon.

  
Justin Timberlake started as a boy band member and is now focusing on his film career. I must say, I do rather enjoy watching him on screen. And these movies in particular, are some of his best! Check 'em out!

No comments: