There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Movie Review: Star Wars

I might be the only one on the planet who has not seen all of the Star Wars movies. Well, that has be rectified. I have recently finished watching all of the Star Wars movies starting with Stars Wars IV through VI and then I through III!! I must say, it was quite an education. They were entertaining to watch, but I definitely have not become a Star Wars fanatic...sorry?!


For anyone who has not watched these movies yet, I would recommend you take the time to watch them all! Just maybe not all in one day :) Don't forget to read the book series as well! Follow the link below to place these items on hold!

http://www.mc.lib.wi.us/uhtbin/cgisirsi/?ps=1uxb3vAHs1/MANITOWOC/262200009/60/1182/X

2 comments:

sinreal11 said...

I would recommend you take the time to watch them all! Just maybe not all in one day swtor credits
firefall gold

MPL YA said...

I did end up watching all of them! I started with 4-6 and then 1-3. I ended up crying at the end of #3 - it was very sad! I can finally say I watched all six of the movies and have to admit they were pretty good!