There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Book Review - Michael Vey: The Prisoner of Cell 25

I finished this book this afternoon and had to share on the blog. I thought it was an awesome book! I was hooked and couldn't put it down! It has all the features of an excellent book: highly entertaining characters, thrilling plot, super powers, excellent writing, and undeniably strong friendships. Check it out - you won't regret it!

Summary:

My name is Michael Vey, and there's something you don't know about me; something that scares people more than you would believe. It's my secret -- and it's part of the story I’m about to tell you.

To everyone at Meridian High School, Michael Vey is an ordinary fourteen-year-old. But Michael is anything but ordianry -- in fact, he is electric.

When Michael's best friends, Ostin Liss and cheerleader, Taylor Ridley, make an accidental discovery, the three of them learn that there are other kids with similar powers -- and that someone, or something, is hunting them.

After Michael's mother is kidnapped, Michael will have to rely on his wits, his unique power, and his friends to combat the hunters, free his mother and the save the others.

2 comments:

Danmark said...

Reading this book was best decision I could have made. MICHAEL VEY was so captivating and I read it cover to cover in just two days. There was no way I could put the book down because I just couldn't wait to find out what would happen next.

MPL YA said...

I completely agree. The only bad part is that I have to wait until fall to read the next book!