There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Book of Lists for Teens


This is one of those books I stumbled across and picked up with mild interest.

I paged through it and then I read through it because it was fabulous.It was hilarious! Lots of things you didn't know you wanted to know!

Here's an example on page 203:

10 stupid things to ask a videoshop assistant:

1. "What kind of movies do you have?"
2. "Just how long is 'The Never Ending Story'?"
3. "I kept the original tape. Is it OK if I just return a copy?"
4. "Can you help me? I'm looking for something I haven't seen?"
5. "Do you have a machine to erase subtitles?"
6. "Can I watch this here?"
7. "Do you have a version of Titanic with a happy ending?"
8. "Can you help me to stop my VCR from blinking twelve o'clock all the time?"
9. "Do you have anything funny?"
10. "Do you have (insert title currently playing at the movie theater)?"


Other Lists -
-Mistakes in 12 of your favorite flicks
-22 scariest movies of all time
-40 things that Bart Simpson has written on the blackboard at the beginning of The Simpsons
AND MANY, MANY MORE!!!

No comments: