There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Movie ~ I am Number Four!


Don't tell anyone, but I watched the movie last night BEFORE I read the book...oops! I do have the book on hold, but the movie came in first. Don't judge me too harshly - I don't often do this:)

I was a little hesitant to watch this movie since I have heard bad reviews in regards to this movie. Contrary to those reviews, I really liked the movie! It was funny, compelling, and with good acting. I hope they make a sequel to the movie. I'm looking forward to reading the novel to see what is added to the story!

Summary:

John is an extraordinary teen, masking his true identity and passing as a typical high school student to elude a deadly enemy seeking to destroy him. Three like him have already been killed ... he is Number Four.

No comments: