Feed the MPL Fish!!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Krissy Recommends....Tangled!



I believe you will notice on the "About Me" section, I mention that I love anything to do with Disney. Tangled is no exception. If truth be told, I love animated movies including Pixar and DreamWorks. The fairy tale, Rapunzel, never ranked as one of my top stories. I don't know if it was the whole "damsel in distress" thing, but I was never hooked. Disney turned this into a hilarious adventure. My favorite character in the movie, by far, was Maximus, the horse. He was a hilarious addition. I highly recommend this movie to anyone and everyone.

As you can tell, I couldn't even decide between two different pictures to put on the blog! The movie trailer is here for your perusal as well :)

Plot:

When the kingdom’s most wanted bandit Flynn Rider hides out in a mysterious tower, he’s taken hostage by Rapunzel, a beautiful and feisty tower-bound teen with 70 feet of magical, golden hair.

No comments: