Title: How to Be a Villain
Author: Neil Zawacki
"Become a ray of darkness in an otherwise unbearably sunny day."
For everyone with a desire to conquer the world with an army of the undead but just aren't sure how to get started: here is your how-to guide. How to Be a Villain is the ultimate helper in getting your career as an evil genius (or even a slow-witted henchman) started. With this handy guide, you can start down the path to fulfill your plan to blot out the sun to assure world domination or to destroy the planet utilizing the latest in tractor-beam technology.
How to Be a Villain is a step-by-step manual for any wanna-be fiend. From the basics, like picking your evil name and learning an evil laugh, to the more complicated concerns, such as what creatures to use as minions to where to set up your lair, this book has all of your no-goodness.
Don't forget to check out the costume selection - a brain in a jar is hot this season!
Of course, once you have become the villain you have always wanted to be, you still need to know how to live as one. That is where The Villain's Guide to Better Living comes in. It is here that you will find helpful tips on all of those aspects of villainy that are easy to forget with plotting global annihilation:
* Health - "An extra eye or tentacle is always helpful."
* Home Improvement - "Decorate with a few dangling skeletons and your prisoners will soon be oohing and aahing over their new cells."
* Work - "There are always other warlords who need to get to their job at the photo mart, so why not band together?"
* Travel - "Towers of unending sorrow are a wonderful spot t hang your hat for a bit."
* Social Life - "To ease the pain of rejection, turn your former love into a toad."
In the end, both of these guide can take you far as your evil mind can comprehend.
"Rejoice, would-be miscreants, your time has come!"
How to Be a Villain and The Villain's Guide to Better Living are located in YA Non-Fiction:
YA 818.607 Zawacki